Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wednesday, July 9

I did my laundry today. This may be a monumental event in the history of Ashley's short life. At the risk of sounding like a spoiled princess, I must admit to never doing my laundry at home, I had laundry service at school, thus this was my first time doing laundry. Sort of. The fuwuyuan helped me, but it still counts! After procrastinating up to the last minute, I figured if I delayed any longer my clothes will start to rot. Today was also the day I learned that it is a common phenomenon in the laundry room for people to take other people's clothes out of the machines and push them aside. I never knew before of how people could dare get their hands on other people's underwear, bras, etc. But today, I had my clothes taken out by who knows who not only from the washing machine, but also out of the drying machine before my clothes were even dry! This was somewhat infuriating. So bothered I was by this, I decided to make an excuse out of this and go to sleep instead of memorizing my presentation for the next morning. Hee.

No comments: