Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rain Rain go away~

Monday, July 14

Rain sucks. Especially in Beijing. Just thought I'd comment on the weather.
I studied in a cafe, ate ice cream there (expensive, though I could tell it was finer quality!), ate sushi for dinner, went back to my dorm, and youtubed (youtubing is starting to overwhelm my blog. not good...). I think the highlight of my day/night was our second mosquito killing spree/party. Last night we also had one and killed like 50 of them. I'm not joking. I'd thought our shoes slammed against the walls (in order to squash those vicious bloodsucking monsters) would wake up the whole dorm in the middle of the night. Since we didn't hear anyone complaining, we decided to make a ritual of it and did it again tonight. Though fewer than last night, there was still a fair share of them. Thus our white walls are splattered with remnants of the things including blood, guts, the whole enchilada. Some of them are just squooshed, some streaked across, it's actually quite horrid to look like. But we figured if we just left them, the other mosquitoes would think the same thing and stay out of our room. Well, if they are smart and donn't want to end up like their brethren, they should.

No comments: