Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday, July 8

Yesterday I had Chinese table again. Yayyyy~~~ I think Tuesdays and Thursdays are becoming my favorite days of the week bc i get to eat good food for free during lunchtime. And since I decided to not eat dinners from now on (for multiple good, or at least I think that are good, reasons), I am free to indulge in my lunch meals. But we went to Yumadun (pretty fancy place right on campus-ish) and all the dishes were spicy except the veggie ones =( . 
The highlights of my day yesterday were sleeping a good nap, procrastinating my laundry (i was soooo close to actually doing it this time but when i went to the laundry machines they were all full and then i realized i didn't have any laundry soap thingie...) and emailing my friends all frenziedly.
OKie that's about it.

No comments: