Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Free Sushi and a Movie~

A journalist (?) from a Korean newspaper came today. I randomly invited myself to his lunch group and with much ado, I landed my self at his table. It was a nice quiet silent lunch where I enjoyed myself to the same sushi I had the night before and some Japanese noodles, aka udon. Not so delicious the second time around. 
The check came and immediately the reporter took out his thick wallet and insisted he pay. We replied with our "oh no"s and "you musn't"s, though I realized none had reached for their wallets. The food that sat in my intestines suddenly became a delicious scrumptious FREE meal. =)

Random comment: My mom called yesterday, thus I spoke Korean for half an hour in the hallway, thus some teachers and students gave me dirty looks. But they couldn't do anything. Lalala~~~~

Anyhoo, I feel as though my blog is degenerating to be something similar to my emails which have no coherency, fluency, and whatever else makes good writing. But, then again, I realize this is MY blog muahahahah.

I was gonna end this post but I looked up and saw the title: ...and a Movie. My movie was a Japanese movie called L: Change the World. I liked it. 

O.K. the end~

No comments: