Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday, July 16

Wow, it's already mid-July. I need to start blue-booking. Oh the horror. But first things first, the written final tomorrow. Oh my gosh. 
So, today for my oral exam, I just happened to have one of the strictest teachers here. Just my luck. I don't think it went so well. After stuttering and mumbling for 50 minutes, it was finally over and I don't really want to talk about it. Even to you, my blog.
So just more studying today. I went to a cafe pretty far from campus and studied with ice cream, then moved to a Japanese restaurant and studied some more with tofu beef hot pot and chicken skewers, and then to McDonalds where I, yes, you guessed it (you are soooo smart!), studied some more this time with a chocolate sundae. So today was an eating + studying day. I think I consumed more calories today then the rest of the month put together (not really). I guess I really am stressed.
So that was my day. Oh, I forgot to mention, that after classes, we took PiB class pictures. 
Ok now that's really it.
Wish me luck~!!

................................Good luck!! 

No comments: