Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday, July 12

Sleeping in is heavenly. I didn't go to the Yinshan Pagoda excursion trip. Instead I bummed around in my bed. My idea of a fun time (sometimes). 
Went with some friends to have lunch at this place on the west side of campus. It was ok....
At night, though my back was killing me (I don't know if the massage is supposed to have this kind of effect....) and I was getting sick, I went to Houhai where we just walked around and went to this peculiar bar. Walked around some more, had ice cream, thought about going to Sanlitunr, but called it a night. Thoughts on Houhai: very pretty, a good place (in my opinion) to go on a date <- there are boat rides, places to shop, restaurants with nice view of the lake, etc.., and a place I want to go back to to shop. 
Oh my back hurts......

No comments: